Monday 9 January 2012

Week 1 Results!!!

Hi All,

Well the first week is over and the results are in...a 2.5kg weight loss! I am really happy with the result as it shows my hard work and discipline is paying off which only helps to build the momentum!

The below picture is of an iPhone app called Weightbot. It charts your weight loss progress to the goal date you enter, it also offers a variety of other information but you will have to check it out if you want to know more. I will be posting weekly screen shots of the app as another visual of my weight loss.



In terms of this week it has started well with a 10km (1hr 6m 53s) run this afternoon on the treadmill as weather was average outside. This was a bit of a struggle I have to say and am not particularly looking forward to the next 10km run on Wednesday and 14km run on Saturday although it is all in preparation for the Tussock Traverse in 3 weeks time.

Coupled with the runs mentioned above I will be going to a Box Fit class tomorrow night and will fit in a swim session somewhere over the weekend most likely as I will be working at the beach this Thursday and Friday.

I'm looking forward to hitting the scales next week and see how much more I can torch this week!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment