Monday 2 January 2012

Day 1 of The Reboot - Better Than Expected

  

Measurements
Chest - 106.5cm        Bicep - 36cm        Stomach - 102cm
Hips - 103.5              Thigh - 62cm

Hey everyone,

So day one of the 2012 Reboot has come to an end, and I have to say I am very happy with how the day has gone, if I can build momentum with days like this I am confident I will be successful in reaching my goals.

As you can see above I have posted the first pics and measurements of the year, rather unflattering but hey, everyone has a starting point and this is mine. I will be posting body pics & measurements at the beginning of each month along with the initial ones to give you an indication of my development.

So getting back to my day, I started the Weight Watchers plan today and am allowed 42 points per day, at this current moment I am at 32 points and have just polished off a yummy steak dinner so I will likely sneak in an ice block and will still fall well under my 42 point limit. The points system is a great way to track your eating although it does become a bit of a chore having to weigh all your meals.

For my exercise today I set out to complete 8km at a slow pace as I am just wanting to spend time on my feet running leading up to my 13km trail run in late January. As I was running at such a slow place I reached my 4km turning point with relatively fresh legs. I decided I would run on further and push my self a bit. By the time I reached home I had been on my feet for 1hr 17min and clocked 11.8 km! I was definitely feeling it but I  finished strong which I always aim to do.

So all in all a successful start to the Reboot and a well deserved sleep ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a good day.... Just one of so many more to come.

    ReplyDelete